Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Devil's Lullaby (Written In Blood Vol. 5)



Volume 5, like the others, is re-imported at 320kps. These are taking longer than I thought to put together again. I might not make the Halloween date for Vol. 7, but I will get it up after 6. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm noticing that some of the track names are different on the back of these album covers, sometimes I'd use the movie title to identify the track (there were quite a few "Main Theme", "End Credits" titles) , but the actual download now has the original titles. It took me 5 volumes in to use "Tubular Bell's", trying to stick to the "Original Soundtrack" template, since Tubular Bells wasn't recorded for The Exorcist. But I figured it's so iconic, and I love it, that an excerpt wouldn't hurt. Enjoy!

WIB Vol.5   New link 1/25/13


Movie list:
1. The Exorcist
2. Perfume Of The Lady In Black
3. Flesh For Frankenstein
4. Forza G
5. The Ninth Gate
6. The Amityville Horror
7. Perfume Of The Lady In Black
8. 'Salem's Lot (Dir. Tobe Hooper)
9. Virgin Among The Living Dead
10. Omega Man
11. Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders
12. Blood For Dracula
13. Daughters Of Darkness
14. The Ring
15. 28 Days Later
16. The Machinist
17. Forbidden Photos Of A Woman Above Suspicion
18. The Exorcism of Emily Rose
19. The Tenant
20. Clockwork Orange
21. Let The Right One In
22. Donnie Darko
23. The Others
24. The Changeling
25. Cat O' Nine Tails
26. Blood For Dracula

1 comment:

  1. This is really great!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

    p.s.: some links are offline =((

    ReplyDelete