Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Unholy Hymns (Written In Blood Vol.6)



Happy Halloween! Here's volume 6 in the Written In Blood series. Hope to get 7 up before too long. 

WIB  Vol.6  1/26/13



Movie list:
1. The Fog
2. The Bloodstained Shadow
3. Island Of The Fishmen
4. Night Stalker
5. Death Walks At Midnight
6. The Secret Of Dorian Gray
7. Case Of The Scorpion's Tail
8. My Dear Killer
9. Watch Me When I Kill
10. Werewolves On Wheels
11. The great Alligator
12. Bloody Payroll
13. Zombi Holocaust
14. Omega Man
15. Island Of The Fishmen
16. The Police Serve the Citizens?
17. The California Kid
18. Violent City
19. Zombi Holocaust
20. Inquiry
21. Violent Professionals
22. The Entity
23. Island Of The Fishmen
24. Silent hill
25. The House Of The Devil
26. The Beyond
27. The Case of the Bloody Iris

6 comments:

  1. I am totally loving this series! Thanks so much, Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Dan. I'm working on the last volume and hope to have it up by next week. A little late for the Halloween gang, but a nice treat for the soundtrack buffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nate! I'm going to start right off the top of the crop. Besides, "Unholy Hymns" sounds like it would be a perfect accompaniment to my forthcoming evening : )
    I'll see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Hope you like the comps, Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really great! however, I only got the 1,6 and 7, the rest of the links are offline =(

    ReplyDelete