Sunday, January 27, 2013

Music links re-uped


To start off the New Year right I've been re-uping all the old music links. Hopefully these will last longer than the other ones. Thanks for being patient and for all the nice comments on the mixes. I hope to get the next library volume up soon and another selection highlighting a composer's soundtrack work. Stay tuned...

Written In Blood Volumes 1-7
WIB 2
WIB 1

Library Music Vol. 1
LM 1

Best Of Budd
BOB

p.s. Let me know if you have a problem with any of these. I'll get the John Barry one back up soon.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks so much for the Library Music collection! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great comps all
    but the mediafire oldfield has gone belly up
    very much looking forward to the barry and hope many more lefties are at hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments Bud. Glad you dig the comps, it means a lot to me. I'll do my best to get up J.B. and reup Oldfield this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These compilations are a revelation. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're enjoying the music Benjamin. I don't post that often, but I do put time into the pieces I put up. The next installment will be a '60s and '70s soundtrack comp. that isn't in the horror genre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW. Your Written in Blood collections are simply brilliant - thank you so much for making such thoughtful compilations available. Sadly, the link for Library Music has broken. Just thought you'd like to know. Thank you again!

    Cheers,
    T.

    ReplyDelete