Sunday, January 10, 2016

Written In Blood Vol.1 (Special Edition)





This special edition of Written In Blood Vol.1 is an essential addition to any audiophile or discerning horror fan's collection. Now in Horror-Fi Stereo! With better sound quality, volume balanced tracks, and improved segues.

Covering 5 decades of romantically macabre soundtrack music with over 140 songs; the Written In Blood series includes never before released music and classic themes from horror and thriller genres.


updated link 4/15/17 WIB Vol.1 



8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been hoping you would get a chance to repost these. I'll be looking forward to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for This Really Great Serie! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to upgrade these for a while. I plan on redoing all the comps over the next few months. Glad you like it, Rabo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nate - I LOVE all of your compilations. Any chance you can reupload this one? The link is dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just put up a new link for this volume. I appreciate you letting me know it was down.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete